Free Maternity Photo Session in the bluebells in London | Little Bunny Photography

Hello expecting mums,

I’m looking for mums-to-be who are between 28-36 weeks pregnant for the photo shoot in the bluebell wood in East London. Bluebells are in bloom already and I would love to photograph a pregnant lady against this picturesque background. 

As a ‘Thank you’ for your time you will receive 5 fully edited digital images (signing a model release for marketing use is required). 

Please contact me via FB or email at contact@littlebunnyphotography.com and include your basic info and 1-2 pictures of yourself. Please share and tag your friends, who might be interested. 
(Here is me, 37 weeks pregnant in this amazing location, kind of self portrait – my hubby just released the shutter button:))

Enjoy the spring,


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment