Strony

Cake Smash Photo Shoot in Highbury Fields Park London | Little Bunny Photography


It's been such a pleasure to photograph this little girl. Please meet Alice - almost ONE year old! What a Cutie! I am so happy to share with you some cheeky and adorable shots of her that her mum and dad can treasure forever. Don’t you agree that Highbury Fields Park (London) is a fantastic background for our cake smash photo session?!

Cake Smash photography has become increasingly popular in the recent years as parents look for a fun and memorable way to mark their child's first birthday. If you think of having Cake Smash Photo Session for your child please contact me at contact@littlebunnyphotography.com

































2 comments:

  1. The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given.your writing is also very excellent. Thanks for nice post.From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work first birthday dress for girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice Information It's Very Helpful Thanks for sharing such an informative post.Birthday photographer in Bangalore | Baby Photoshoot Bangalore

    ReplyDelete