Strony

Maternity lifestyle session in the bluebells in East London E11 | Beautiful Victoria | Little Bunny Photography


I am way behind in blogging, but I had to get this session up. Victoria is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. I love maternity sessions; such special moment in life to capture. I miss those days of pregnancy so much.

I’m thrilled to share some wonderful pictures from a recent maternity session taken in Chalet Wood in East London. We carefully positioned ourselves so that no bluebells were harmed in the making of these beautiful images.
Luxury Maternity Photography in London
North West London Maternity PhotographyBluebell maternity session in London
Stunning pregnancy photo shoot in East London
North London Maternity Photographer
North West London Maternity Photographer
Chigwell Epping Child and family photographer
West Essex maternity and Family Photographer


 Lifestyle maternity and family photographer in Woodford Green, Essex | Natural Maternity and family photographer in Wanstead, East London |maternity and child portrait photographer in Chigwell and Chingford | Child portrait photographer in Theydon Bois, Buckhurst Hill and Epping | Child and family photographer in West Essex, Harlow, Chelmsford | North East London Child baby Portrait Photographer







2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous landscape. I wish we had bluebells growing where I live in Quebec, Canada. These are beautiful portraits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I'm sure the spring time in Canada looks as much magical as in the United Kingdom:) You have beautiful flower fields as well.

      Delete