Strony

Churchfields School Summer Fayre 2017 - Announcing the lucky winner of FREE FAMILY SESSION DRAW

I am happy to announce that Jignasa Patel is a lucky winner of Little Bunny Photography  FREE FAMILY SESSION DRAW. Congratulation! I will contact you shortly to arrange our photo shoot.

I would love to say Thank you to all who participated in our lottery. If you aren't lucky this time, don't worry, I will send you a special offer for the session with me this week! 

Thank you to all of you for stopping by my stall at the Churchfields School Summer Fayre. I appreciate all nice comments about my work. I hope you enjoyed the event.


The lucky winner was drawn by my little boy, Alex. 






London Child Photographer, Redbridge Child Family Photographer, Wanstead Child Family Photographer, Woodford Child Family Photographer, Lifestyle Photographer East London, Lifestyle Photographer North London, Hampstead Child Family Photographer, Muswell Hill Child Family Photographer, Epping Forest Child Family Photographer, Loughton Child Family Photographer, Buckhurst Hill Child Family Photographer, Golders Green Child Family Photographer, Event birthday party photographer East North London

No comments:

Post a Comment